- Professor: -talking about the different meanings of symbols and words. Uses tea bags as an example and references the "tea baggers" in politics.-
- Me: uh....lol Are we talking about the physical tea bags or .....the act of it?
- Prof: lol Well now you see why it's an example!
- Class: -Laughing-
- Random Guy: I tea bag when I'm bored.
- Class: wtf....lol
- Prof: You do know there's two meanings....one an actual tea bag and the other is sexual?
Gentlemen, take notes.
- Nhu: haha i just saw that picture you reblogged.. i do not see the similarity. she has such a nice body etc :(
- Me: You're right it kind of doesn't look like you. You're more beautiful.
- Nhu: haha smooth ;) way to make a girl blush
Hey do everyone a favor and take that stick out of your ass.
Kathy, I've received the package.
If you have no idea what I’m talking about………….cookies. LOL
“You’re going to come across people in your life who will say all the right words at all the right times. But in the end, it’s always their actions you should judge them by. It’s actions, not words, that matter.” —Nicholas Sparks (via kari-shma)